Discover how to engage with patients using this key resource to guide your consultation to discover more about the person, their pain experience and how to support their self-management.
The resource sheet includes:
- Two key questions to identify if chronic pain is a problem
- some alternative questions you could use
- an introduction to the Pain Cycle
- Six Self Care Questions you can use with patients to help them understand their needs
- and an aide-memoire for the Ten Tops Tips for Self Management from Dr Tim Williams