A useful infographic that sets out the key benefits of physical activity among adults and older adults.
Resources for your patients
Physical activity for adults / older adults
- More Resources for your patients
- Physical activity for adults / older adults
- Flippin’ Pain website
- Pacing – a really useful skill for people with pain
- Goal setting for patients
- Opioid ‘thermometer’ for patients
- Explaining Pain – booklet
- Opioids: the downside – waiting room poster
- Six questions to ask yourself
- Resources sheet
- Sleep Well with Pain leaflet
- The Pain Cycle – visual aid
- Video and audio resources
- Pain is like an iceberg – poster
- Ten Footsteps: Your Journey to Living Well with Pain
- Your Journey with Pain
Are you living with pain?
Visit My Live Well with Pain for really useful information and resources to help you live well, despite the pain.
We produce a regular newsletter for clinicians. Sign up to receive this here.
Using our resources
Live Well with Pain resources are free to use as part of your work supporting people with persistent pain. Read more about using our resources here.